|HAIR REMOVAL and PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION TREATMENT|
SharpLight systems offer non-invasive, clean and relatively painless treatment for hair removal and permanent hair reduction. Suitable for any body area and size, from bikini lines and axilla to larger areas such as hands, legs, back, shoulders and abdomen. Our unique technology is safe and reliable, offering excellent hair reduction results with minimum discomfort.
Basic Principles of Photoepilation using SharpLight Systems
The method is based on absorption of light by the melanin pigment in the hair follicle. Light energy absorbed in the follicle is transformed to heat which coagulates the follicle. Treatment parameters have to be optimized for each patient skin type, hair color, thickness and density in order to maximize treatment effectiveness and minimize damage to surrounding skin. Only follicles in the active growth phase have enough pigment to absorb the light and reach necrosis temperature.
Advantages of SharpLight's Hair Removal and Hair Reduction Treatments
● Clean and relatively painless treatment
● Small number of treatments to obtain results
● Three different hair removal and permanent hair reduction hand pieces that adapt to all possible case situations
- 635 nm for skin types I to V, for all hair types
- 580 nm for skin types I to III, for medium to light color hairs
- 730 nm for skin types IV ad V, for medium to dark color hairs
● Five Pulse Duration options, from 10 to 100 ms, for precise skin type adjustment of the light pulse emission time and extra safety treatment conditions
● Up to 25 joules/cm² fluence, meaning that this high heat power ensures the maximum effectiveness in only a few treatment sessions
|Learn about Omnimax||Learn about Formax Plus||Learn about Formax|